OMG I'm so proud of myself. I cooked myself dinner last night and it was DELICIOUS! It wasn't the most healthy thing but at least it wasn't fast food. The best thing about WW is that b/c I'm a picky eater, I don't necessarily have to watch what I eat, I just have to get better about portion control and working out. Especially since I've been stressed, it's so easy to drown my sorrows in food and then I would overeat and then lay down....yea that is not the best way to lose weight lol. So I went grocery shopping last night and bought myself some good food choices and I'm going to start cooking more often. I forgot that I'm actually a decent cook. Tonight I'm probably going to eat the leftover b/c I have to run down to Conroe. But on Thursday I'm going to make Pepper Steak the way my brother makes it...MMMM so good.
BTW Hannah, I'm so proud of you and of us that we're actually doing this. I can't wait till you get back so we can start working out and looking HOTT!
Have a great day!
*Kiersten*
No comments:
Post a Comment